Before Explaining the about IEC modification online process i will suggest please take the help of consultant or you can go for online expert for IEC Mddification. If you want to do yourself then go ahead.
Generally IEC Modification is much typical than Fresh IE Code Application
For IEC Modification we have to following below steps:
- Visit http://dgft.gov.in/ then select ‘Services’ >> ‘IEC’ >> ‘Online IEC Application for import export code modification,’
- Enter your Pan Number
- Then enter name as mention on the Pan Card, date of birth and enter Otp, File number, Date, Name (OTP and File number you will received in message).
- Then select on IEC modification
4. Now Enter captha and you will receive OTP on mobile and mail both separately and enter that otp
5. Now you see prefilled application Now Make the Suitable changed which you want like address detail, Bank Accout Detail, Director Details, branch detail .
6. You have to upload some neccessary documents for IEc Modification.
a) Printed Cancel Cheque
b) Business Address Proof
c) Singed and Stamp copy of ANF2A Form (Every page should be signed and stamped and filing the form).
d) Stamped and Sign copy of Part-c Modification form (Form is used for “what was earlier and what is new detail”)
6. Now you have to pay fees of Rs. 200/-
Now submit the application without DSC in your Regional Zone.
7. Now you will get a email of Modified IEC Certificate on same day or within 2–3 days.
Your Iec modification process is complete.
Thanks For Reading